Security Solutions For Home and Business
We have been installing security systems for homes and businesses in Gainsville for over 20 years. Let us help you secure your home or business.
Get A Free Security Inspection
What our clients have to say:
Do You Want
To Secure Your Home?
We understand that keeping your family safe and protecting your home and property is very important to you. That’s why ConnectSmart Systems installs the 2GIG GoControl product line to provide you with the best and secure systems in the industry.
Whether you’re planning to build, own an existing home, or you’re just interested in having us evaluate or monitor an existing alarm system, we value the opportunity to be involved in the process.
Let us help you navigate the technologies and services available to you. From basic security monitoring to Home Control through the Alarm.com App, we have systems and services that can be customized for your specific needs.
The Best Modern Security Systems
We offer two touchscreen security system options. The GoControl2e and the Award-winning EDGE panels from 2GIG.
Here are a few features that these panels have in common.
- Touchscreen User Interface Display
- Encrypted Transmission between Sensors and Panel
- On-Board Z-Wave+ Interface
- Compatibility with other manufacturers sensors
- Alarm.com Interactive Services
Here are a few features unique to the EDGE.
- Industry-first Face Recognition disarm
- Bluetooth disarm
- Live View Video up to eight cameras
- Voice control through home automation tools like Google Assistant, Amazon Echo, and Siri Shortcuts.
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss the distinct difference between the two systems, then work with you to create a security plan that meets your technology needs and secures your peace of mind. Visit our Home Control page to learn about the Interactive Services and functions available through Alarm.com App.
Facts on Home Security
Did You Know?
According to the FBI:
- A burglary occurs about every 20 seconds
- In 2017, 1.4 million homes were targeted
- 33% of intruders enter a home through the front door
- Over 50% of burglaries occur during daylight hours
- The average dollar loss per burglary is $2,185
- Of the burglars apprehended, 25% reported that they cut the telephone wires before they broke into the home
Imitation or Fake Security Cameras Pose a Risk: Why Homeowners Should Invest in Real Camera Surveillance Systems
We live in an age where home security has become a top priority for many homeowners, the market is flooded with various options to protect properties from potential intruders. One popular yet risky choice that some homeowners might consider is installing imitation or...
The Convergence of Home Security and the Connected Home: A Comprehensive Solution by ConnectSmart Systems
In the rapidly evolving landscape of smart technology, the integration of home security systemswith connected home devices is not just a trend buta significant leap towards achievingcomprehensive home management and security solutions. This convergence is a testament...
The Benefits of a Professionally Installed System: When it comes to safeguarding your home or small business, electronic security alarm systems play an important role. With fast paced changes in technology and the availability of do-it-yourself (DIY) options, many...