Home Security Systems
Do You Want
To Secure Your Home?
What our clients have to say:
We understand that keeping your family safe and protecting your home and property is very important to you. That’s why ConnectSmart Systems installs the 2GIG GoControl product line to provide you with the best and secure systems in the industry.
Whether you’re planning to build, own an existing home, or you’re just interested in having us evaluate or monitor an existing alarm system, we value the opportunity to be involved in the process.
Let us help you navigate the technologies and services available to you. From basic security monitoring to Home Control through the Alarm.com App, we have systems and services that can be customized for your specific needs.
The Best Modern Security Systems
We offer two touchscreen security system options. The GoControl2e and the Award-winning EDGE panels from 2GIG.
Here are a few features that these panels have in common.
- Touchscreen User Interface Display
- Encrypted Transmission between Sensors and Panel
- On-Board Z-Wave+ Interface
- Compatibility with other manufacturers sensors
- Alarm.com Interactive Services
Here are a few features unique to the EDGE.
- Industry-first Face Recognition disarm
- Bluetooth disarm
- Live View Video up to eight cameras
- Voice control through home automation tools like Google Assistant, Amazon Echo, and Siri Shortcuts.
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss the distinct difference between the two systems, then work with you to create a security plan that meets your technology needs and secures your peace of mind. Visit our Home Control page to learn about the Interactive Services and functions available through Alarm.com App.
Facts on Home Security
Did You Know?
According to the FBI:
- A burglary occurs about every 20 seconds
- In 2017, 1.4 million homes were targeted
- 33% of intruders enter a home through the front door
- Over 50% of burglaries occur during daylight hours
- The average dollar loss per burglary is $2,185
- Of the burglars apprehended, 25% reported that they cut the telephone wires before they broke into the home